Online Registrations enables club members to calculate their fees online and then, optionally, pay their fees by credit card. Benefits are:
- Quicker payment. Members click a link in their Renewal Notice email that takes them immediately to the online system.
- More accurate payments. An inbuilt calculator selects the right fee by member type and also adjusts for family discounts, early payment discounts and late payment penalties.
- Better contact information. Members are prompted to check their contact details as part of the renewal process.
- Less work for the Treasurer. The Club2ic database is automatically updated when a member renews online.
- More payment flexibility for members. Cheques are rapidly becoming obsolete and cash is tiresome to deal with. Internet banking is increasing but can be difficult to reconcile.
Clubs have the option to allow fees to be paid by credit card. Club2ic offers a low cost method of accepting credit cards via Paypal. You can even add a surcharge % for cc payments.
Even new members can register online from a link on your website or an email. No need to have them fill out a paper form and risk losing them by delays in signing them up.
© 2012 Topspin Systems Limited. All rights reserved.